Time-Volume Rates (TVR) are subject to the following conditions:
1. Offering Period – TVR are offered for the period shown in the individual TVR.
2. Commodity – Commodity is as shown in the individual TVR.
3. Minimum Volume – The minimum volume is as shown in the individual TVR.
4. Enrollment – Shipper(s) and/or Consignee(s) desiring to ship cargo under a TVR shall notify the carrier in writing. Enrollment must be in the name of the shipper or consignee making the application. Carrier shall notify shipper/consignee of the Enrollment Number assigned. Once Shipper has accepted the TVR it shall remain in effect for the time specified, without amendment.
5. Ports/Points – TVR apply only from/to specific ports/points shown in the individual TVR.
6. Except as specifically provided in the individual TVR, all rules, regulations, conditions and charges in this tariff are applicable to TVR’s.
7. Cargo shall be operated as per the applicable TVR. If shipper/consignee fails to ship the required minimum then shipper/consignee shall pay the difference between the TVR minimum and the actual quantity shipped at the TVR rate (if two or more rates are provided, the lowest rate shall apply) or shipments shall be re-rated at the tariff rate in effect at time of shipment, whichever produces the lowest total charge.
8. Shipments shall be counted toward only one (1) TVR.
9. Beyond its obligations as a common carrier, the carrier makes no commitment to any defined service level, such as assured space, transit time, port rotation or similar service feature.
10. Carrier shall maintain records sufficient to justify the application of TVR, including enrollment form and Bills of Lading for a minimum period of five (5) years after the expiration of the TVR.